LmommyMember since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Iranian immigrant. mechanical engineer. proud American.
- Iranian immigrant. mechanical engineer. proud American.
- I inherited your hands and temper.
- I miss your old Hanes T-shirts.
- Math homework help: pencil, graph paper.
- Ben-Hur. Platoon. M*A*S*H. Dad's La-Z-Boy.
- Dad's Sunday pancakes made divorce better.
- My first toolbox from MacGyver dad.
- No one whistles like my dad.
- Your name. My son. Long live.
- Just polished off jar of jif.