Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Joyce Carol Oates Where are you going, where have you been? Or, Junot Daiz's The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Random thoughts and word association. With a photo finish.
Latest Memoir (of 68):
Damn writing sixes again feels good!
- Damn writing sixes again feels good!
- Slow-lane on the Information Super Highway.
- Post-grad plans equal $200,000 stress.
- Not even Klondike Bars can help.
- Didn't feel like taking motivation pills.
- Anxiety attack whenever I go back.
- Roll of thunder ignores my roar.
- Biggest regret: missing Teen Jeopardy tryouts.
- Feelin wild. Made red velvet burgundy.
- Cat suspects departure; pinned me down.
- Sunsets remind us life is technicolor.
- Bruised lips. Bruised knuckles. Bruised hearts.
- Soggy, yummy, impulsive, dependable, beneficial, rustic.
- Newest addiction: scent of summer sunshowers.
- Organic memories thanks to homemade pasta.