Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
buckle down, power through, look up :)
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
small calamities and needless worries -- i think too much
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
postsecret, sixbillionsecrets, OMGUW, onesentence.org
In bed I like to read:
page turners that keep me from sleep or girly books with pink covers that supply smiles and false stress
Right now, I'm reading:
the gatecrasher -- madelein wickham (aka sophie kinsella)
Latest Memoir (of 89):
Shouting from mountain in modern age.
- Shouting from mountain in modern age.
- Uh oh, i'm missing him again.
- Writing letters i might not send.
- Summer lovin', had me a blast.
- Cupcake required for writing own obit.
- Already counting down the days again.
- Feeling broken-hearted for no good reason.
- Woke at six to wish luck.
- It's quiet and I miss you.
- Ditched by current for my ex.
- Regularly slicing my life into sixes.
- I am aching for feelings today.
- Don't like being where he's not.
- Being close to him again, soon!
- One from him trumps others' dozens.