Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 22):
To learn more, try tougher assignments.
- To learn more, try tougher assignments.
- Your conscience overrides a poor leader.
- Do your best, forget the others.
- Be ready to make things happen.
- Look for ways to gain knowledge.
- Enthusiasm is contagious, share or succumb.
- A commitment to excellence is essential.
- Be enthused to get things done.
- Passion, not hours, helps us succeed.
- Don’t promise if you can’t deliver.
- Find and follow your true north.
- Make a plan and follow it.
- Learning takes effort, don’t take shortcuts.
- You’re a success in embryo, persevere.
- Don't give up. Be a champion.