Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My work appears in The Believer, Esquire, Filter, Hobart, The Huffington Post, Jezebel, McSweeney's, Monkeybicycle, New York Magazine, Nerve, Nylon, Paper, Paste, Poets & Writers, the Seattle Weekly Slate, and on NPR. I am writing my first novel.
Latest Memoir (of 687):
Bronze lining is still pretty helpful.
- Bronze lining is still pretty helpful.
- Learn to budget and fuck effectively.
- Unsolicited advice annoying as sidewalk dogshit.
- Insomnia is my longest running relationship.
- Vegan kids will eventually inhale nachos.
- Seattle loves trees but drives SUVs.
- "Effective immediately" worse than "fuck you".
- Why no thermometer for mental illness?
- Purgatory and high school are forever.
- Earthquake? Or neighbor's nooner? Lunchtime intriugue.
- She laughed at her son's funeral.
- Illness degenerative. Nice job, science. Dick.
- Tweeting all day damages interior life.
- Year over. Life continues. High five!
- Tonight the clouds resemble cuddly monsters.