Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My work appears in The Believer, Esquire, Filter, Hobart, The Huffington Post, Jezebel, McSweeney's, Monkeybicycle, New York Magazine, Nerve, Nylon, Paper, Paste, Poets & Writers, the Seattle Weekly Slate, and on NPR. I am writing my first novel.
Latest Memoir (of 692):
Feels mischievous feeling mischievous again. Finally.
- Feels mischievous feeling mischievous again. Finally.
- Adhering to social contract and showering.
- Everything I'm craving conflicts with deadlines.
- Glad my cousin married pastry chef.
- Memorial Day weekend resurrects "Arrested Development"!
- Bronze lining is still pretty helpful.
- Learn to budget and fuck effectively.
- Unsolicited advice annoying as sidewalk dogshit.
- Insomnia is my longest running relationship.
- Vegan kids will eventually inhale nachos.
- Seattle loves trees but drives SUVs.
- "Effective immediately" worse than "fuck you".
- Why no thermometer for mental illness?
- Purgatory and high school are forever.
- Earthquake? Or neighbor's nooner? Lunchtime intriugue.