Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Mental health facilty. Finally! There's hope.
- Mental health facilty. Finally! There's hope.
- Don't die of exhaustion. pray. nap.
- Missed phone call? Assume the worst.
- Peanut butter toast is my religion.
- No local support groups. I'm isolated.
- Shopping while hungry. butter. pickles. mayo.
- Missing you, but happy you're happy.
- Relapsed after a month. Tomorrow.....
- Dull paring knife prevented a tragedy.
- Happiness isn't found. It is made!
- Let go. I can't control everything.
- I want to believe you're different.
- "I'm not hungry." However, I'm bulimic.
- Advocacy: Helping myself by helping others!
- Real friends buy matching plaid shirts.