Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
HAHAHAHAHA, who knows an hour from now?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Little Princess.
God, I am a sap.
Right now, I'm reading:
That's My Baby
Latest Memoir (of 31):
Literary Olympics: What is your sport?
- Literary Olympics: What is your sport?
- Couples that work together, stay together.
- There's worse fates than getting fired.
- All labor matters, fight for rights.
- Yes, bring your dog to work!
- They want GPA, I want out.
- Play now, go corporate when older.
- Making it look like work counts.
- Dot your i's and cross t's.
- Work to help people, Maslow's pyramid.
- More lessions from failure than success.
- Fail harder than you've ever have.
- Read every e-mail carefully, words matter.
- Don't say what you know, show.
- Unrelenting ecstasy, elevated from exuberant exhaustion.