Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't worry, live your own choices.
In bed I like to read:
Mostly mysteries, with some stray home repair, gardening or yarn harlot humor thrown in for variety.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Right as rain, raining while writing.
- Right as rain, raining while writing.
- Sorting packages shipped = exhausting holiday work.
- My moment of patriotism, I voted.
- Raking leaves into piles of compost.
- Love kitchen dancing with my girls!
- Nothing pressing, content in life's garden.
- Chased a dream, went to Iceland.
- Chose poorly, left; now am content.
- My courage grows, feeding future dreams.
- Summer hits Midwest in early March!
- Beware, women's rights are under attack!
- Planning travel outside my comfort zone.
- Life stories give substance or destroy.
- Challenging budget shortfall necessitates soup austerity.
- I need to pass college algebra!