Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
I dont read so much in bed but I like to write right before I go to sleep to wind down.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I get so close.... then the road gets longer.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Scarlet Letter. As a single mom, I can relate to being labeled and wearing my label on my shirt while trying to protect my children from prying eyes.
Right now, I'm reading:
I am reading peoples short storied on Smithmag.net.
Latest Memoir (of 65):
My body art is my armor.
- My body art is my armor.
- I found something I'm good at.
- Do something for someone worse off.
- He just started trying...crossing fingers.
- Sweet boys...stay just like this.
- One more appeal to immigration court.
- Single mom, hard work, beautiful life.
- I close my eyes and remember..
- I cant forget but will forgive.
- I will learn to love myself.
- I will give up my anger.
- I will get my life together.
- Santa will visit the other kids...
- Fiber one bars create much gas.
- Back off or I'll unfriend you.