Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Slow slow down. Take your time.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Always being busy!!!!
Right now, I'm reading:
"Native Son" by Richard Wright
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"I don't Wanna Be" by Gavin Degraw
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
In bed I like to read:
Text messages, emails, & six-word memoirs.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
More than ever grateful for FatTuesday.
- More than ever grateful for FatTuesday.
- I need to get my life.
- True friends = ever after sisters.
- Where man's realities end, God's begin.
- Deserve you more? Me. I do.
- A year later. What happens then?
- The greatest of these is LOVE..
- Boomerang: A true definition of life.
- Wasn't supposed to be like this.
- HS diploma. Bachelor's degree. Without you...
- In most cases, the sequel sucks.
- HOPE he's thinking of me too.
- Full-moon tonight. Looking for my unexpected.
- You thinking? Don't think too hard..
- Bits of pleasure. Lots of pain..