Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The story of my life...duh.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Ask again in 20 years
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Wherever there is a story to read.
In bed I like to read:
Don't you think that is more of a personal question..?
Right now, I'm reading:
Vanities and Tear Drops.
Latest Memoir (of 96):
Tans are fading, looks like fall.
- Tans are fading, looks like fall.
- Telemarketers really screw you over sometimes..
- Aphrodisiac exists only through placebo effect.
- So what came first? tell me.
- Laptop battery failure led to revelation.
- Sink that into your apple fritter.
- Doubt to be doubtful while doubting.
- Somewhere on earth lies my soulmate.
- Keeping patient. My time will come.
- Summarizing anything in words is impossible.
- Life's too short, don't fret love.
- Booty-call opening at this time tomorrow.
- Another one bites the dust. Shame.
- Unoriginal thought becomes double platinum song.