Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Everything! Kate Morton has become a favorite. She is truly a story teller.
Right now, I'm reading:
Where the River Ends by Charles Martin
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Ask me something? Ask you something?
- Ask me something? Ask you something?
- Valued my opinion. Trusted my judgement.
- They're complicated. My feelings for you.
- You're beautiful. And my miracle baby.
- I hate you. I love you.
- Need some fun. Need some suggestions.
- Happiness is.....allowing yourself to be happy.
- I'm not perfect. Neither are you.
- Resolutions? Not this year. No thanks!
- Outward damage seen. Inward damage not....
- Getting tired. When will it end?
- Gah! I am addicted to you!
- I want to help. Can I?
- Still lost. Will I find myself?
- Learning is fun. I am nerdy.