Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Have a plan and stick to it.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Sting's cover of Little Wing
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone who never will.
Right now, I'm reading:
Things Fall Apart
In bed I like to read:
Till I'm drowsy.
My favorite story of all time is:
Frederick the Mouse
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Inner slacker getting the best of my outer professional.
Latest Memoir (of 1111):
Though removed, the spill still stained.
- Though removed, the spill still stained.
- How does one explain the kiss?
- Found home again on Google Earth.
- They're days when I miss myself.
- Dim lighting makes everyone more attractive.
- The world is populated with posers.
- Grown men shouldn't wear droopy drawers.
- Building my own House of Mirth.
- Middle aged spread is not tasty.
- This IS who I am. Recognize.
- Violets make my nose so gay.
- Cherry trees rumba in the breeze.
- Dance it out. You'll feel better!
- Nascent greenery emerges, pigmenting the horizon.
- Floral torrents rain down. Magnolia dreams.