LesiaMember since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
All the noise in my house.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The NY Times and New Yorker sites.
In bed I like to read:
Erotic fiction, history and self-help books.
My favorite story of all time is:
The End of the Affair
Right now, I'm reading:
Killing Lincoln and The Erotic Mind
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
It can't possibly be a single song! I'd say the wide variety of programming at Jazz FM (out of Toronto) without the appeals to donors.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You have no idea what's ahead.
Latest Memoir (of 43):
The six words, they are a-changin'.
- The six words, they are a-changin'.
- Happy at last. Sad no more.
- Finally got the guts to publish.
- Too many second chances to count.
- Pain ends. Hope doesn't have to.
- More time spent online than off.
- Raising three wilful kids means "attitude.".
- Therapy. Meditation. Meds. Fighting for respect.
- My great-great-grandmother was Jewish. Am I?
- Keep your jacket and shoes on.
- Water cooler talk doesn't stay there.
- Your success depends on your luck.
- Dilbert tells it like it is.
- Wish I weren't so damn tired.
- I'm glad I look like him.