Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Jodi Picoult and John Green
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 28):
You said change. I said no.
- You said change. I said no.
- It always came back to sex.
- Counting the days until it's over.
- Six words; Ready, get set, go!
- Because I love you. Present tense.
- And he makes me happy. Period.
- I'll never be a proud cynic.
- One hand can't count it all.
- Forget mistakes. Move to higher ground.
- When did people stop asking questions?
- Chapped lips that have no history.
- Eat your words; Aren't they delicious?
- Sometimes wondering who I could be.
- Football games make my shins hurt.
- Sometimes I realize that I'm screwed.