Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 129):
Life packed neatly away in boxes.
- Life packed neatly away in boxes.
- Updyke tried by jury of "peers.".
- Repugnant results. Regret. Re-live? Request re-do.
- Some backstories are better left unshared.
- Memories, once suppressed, surface in dreams.
- Housework neglected. Trumped by crying baby.
- Test-driving draft of new tattoo idea.
- Friendly on surface; travesty of friendship.
- Positive prophecy for my remodeling project?
- Must make more time for sixing.
- Met "Ordinary." Laughed. Kept on going.
- Normal? No, thanks. I prefer interesting.
- Office under construction. Now a squatter.
- Cuddling babies: one's sick, one's jealous.
- Baby boy is finally weaned. Bittersweet.