Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Hate pretending I'm someone I'm not.
- Hate pretending I'm someone I'm not.
- Prefer blushing smiles over texted lol's.
- Beautifully wrapped, the cardinal symbolizes Christmas.
- Choking on the pride I've swallowed.
- Everything suddenly seems so damned trivial...
- Sons love trumps any material gift.
- This afternoon even angels are weeping.
- Thirstily, he drank in my curves...
- Smells of patchouli, tastes like more.
- Holidays provide no mercy for brokenhearted.
- Buzzed, he blushed. Called me lethal.
- He encouraged happiness not crowd pleasing.
- Seeing nothing, she looks back ironically.
- Unexpected memories catch me off guard.
- Sun plays peek-a-boo through icy branches.