Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Stay just the way you are
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I don't know if I would...
Latest Memoir (of 41):
Haven't been on in too long...
- Haven't been on in too long...
- I tried. For what? Worth it.
- Wishing today had more promising promise.
- Looking as sick as I feel...?
- It's afternoon... what should I do?
- "Just a friend," means absolutely nothing.
- What's up my sleeves...in a t-shirt?
- And never ever let me go.
- Tell me that you need me...
- ...Give me a long, passionate kiss...
- Take my face in your hands...
- My heart has never hurt so...
- Would you mind telling me why?
- Is the difference what is felt?
- Always the witness, never the tried.