Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Everyone in my life, without knowing it was me as the author.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Reign check 10 years from now.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"Don't be so hard on yourself"
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Perks of Being a Wallflower
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Beautiful Disaster by Jon McLaughlin
Latest Memoir (of 195):
Pain will leave if you pushit.
- Pain will leave if you pushit.
- Teetering off edge, choosing to fly.
- Necesito ayuda pero no me entiendes.
- Taking a mental vacation through mediation.
- Wish my thoughts would shut up.
- I don't recognize who I've become.
- Sinking like a rock, no air.
- I don't think hell describes this.
- Chapter 16: find self at sea.
- What is your calmest of memories?
- Ignore any outside third party opinions.
- Got stung by the busy bee.
- What does not change risks extinction.
- I want to remember this day.
- Can't manage to get it right.