Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I attempt to make high school students appreciate the written word. I'm also an avid napper.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Shining by Stephen King
Right now, I'm reading:
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Latest Memoir (of 141):
Woke up; house trashed. Great night...
- Woke up; house trashed. Great night...
- Me, run? Only during zombie apocalypse.
- Mother Earth--not your mom! Clean up!
- When does day-dreaming become wasted time?
- Christ on a cracker! Toasted, please.
- Wondering... smallest ideas lead to wandering.
- Cannot cross ocean without traversing waves.
- Earth without art is just eh.
- Hope’s inspirational, but fear motivates best.
- Salad dressing doesn't belong in mini-fridge!
- Every workplace has a Bill Lumbergh.
- Being called "Miss" isn't so bad.
- Optimism shattered by endless training exercises.
- Hope's inspirational, but fear motivates best.
- Hungry for affection; burger will do.