Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
God only knows...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
zoetrope, Moondance, 6-sentences, Night Train, SmokeLong, Narrative Magazine,
In bed I like to read:
the inside of my eyelids
Right now, I'm reading:
Life of Pi, The Story of Edgar Sawtell, and Suspicious Minds
Latest Memoir (of 91):
My story is short and sweet.
- My story is short and sweet.
- Enjoy today. Tomorrow the work begins.
- Don't let us down, Mr. President.
- In your hands rests my future.
- This once prosperous nation pinches pennies.
- An awed nation waits for change.
- JUST SAY NO TO MORE BAILOUTS!
- Holy ozone--that's not God pleasing.
- Can't afford gas. Now I'm green.
- I am powered by the sun.
- Recycle your SUV for new sneakers.
- FILL YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINTS WITH TREES.
- Prepare for tomorrow. Live green today.
- Have you hugged your trees lately?
- Carpool when possible. Convenience be damned.