Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I read everywhere and everything. Even the backs of cereal boxes. Recommend something for me to read, and I'll be overjoyed.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Asking me to choose a favorite story is akin to asking me to pick a favorite child. It's impossible, because each favorite has it's own virtues and reasons for being a favorite.
Right now, I'm reading:
ISLAND by Alistair MacLeod.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Tears, laughter, sadness, joy and peace.
Latest Memoir (of 92):
One day off only a tease.
- One day off only a tease.
- The pitter-patter of rooftop raindrops falling.
- So tired of working life away.
- Sometimes, the night speaks my language.
- A whirlwind weekend ends at last.
- Life: a fevered and fragmented dream.
- Waiting for the rain to fall.
- Grass fields, newborn green in Spring.
- Can't hear birdsong through my tears.
- Packing memories away in a box.
- Too tired to go to bed.
- The pain dims; Memory never will.
- It has been a hellish week.
- My cat died as I cried.
- Don't speak to me; I'm thinking.