Member since December, 2007
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Fight Test" by the Flaming Lips.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My next book editor.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm answering in sixes:
"I'm always running late for yoga."
"Threw spaghetti at wall; some stuck."
"Now I obsessively count the words."
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
This American Life, The Fray. Salon. ESPN Magazine. The New Yorker. The Moth. On bottle caps. The sports section of Philly.com.
In bed I like to read:
I like it when my wife reads me movies reviews from The New Yorker as I fall asleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Miller's Crossing ("Nobody knows anyone.")
Right now, I'm reading:
"Shantaram" by Gregpry Davis Roberts
Latest Memoir (of 148):
There is nothing wrong with formula.
- There is nothing wrong with formula.
- The best seat in the house?
- Six-Word Memoir App? We are close.
- Taking the cork in the road.
- Having a #SixWord Twitter festival—ideas?
- Fall in love every single day.
- When cookies are passed, take one.
- "Nothing is better than chasing girls.".
- Change one word, change your story?
- Jimmy Fallon's next Six-Word Memoir?
- Have profound weakness for pledge drives.
- What's your Six-Word Acceptance speech?
- Tonight I have a hundred dates.
- Six dollars that warmed my heart.
- And to all a good night....