Member since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being mocked as a Fanilow.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Rutgers U. from my fiction workshop students.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
the one about Lola. She was a show girl.
Right now, I'm reading:
Paul Gauguin's NOA NOA.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Took the suitcase I secretly packed.
- Took the suitcase I secretly packed.
- Resist codependence but beat biological clock.
- Act my age, not my shoesize.
- Buy less crap, give more away.
- Look up at leaves more often.
- Get Oprah to notice my book.
- He stopped writing on my wall.
- I miss the smell of newsprint.
- She’ll walk me down the aisle.
- Took me to see Huey Lewis.
- Her best advice: Don’t pluck eyebrows.
- Key West: I’m eight, she’s topless.
- Her favorite t-shirt said, “Well Rigged.”.
- The only mom who made mandelbrot.
- He never wrote a Lara song.