Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The fact that the most exciting things to do in New York tend to happen on weekends when I'm out of town.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I mostly read books. I'm old-fashioned.
In bed I like to read:
Jane Austen, Christopher Moore, and the latest young adult fiction.
My favorite story of all time is:
Don't make me choose! Right now, it's a three-way tie with Pride and Prejudice, The Life of Pi, and The Book Thief.
Right now, I'm reading:
Watchmen by Alan Moore. I'm venturing into the graphic novel world, a scary and exciting place.
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Dry content? I'll make it funny.
- Dry content? I'll make it funny.
- "Bipartisanship": code for "giving in everytime.".
- I'm hilarious. Deal with it, haters.
- Writing is as essential as breathing.
- Feminism made me funnier. Who knew?
- One year later: single, stronger, happier.
- Jealous of my character's sex life.
- Met you. The world went away.
- I suddenly understand what I'm missing.
- Thursday: "I need you." Monday: Over.
- 60 days of silence: oy vey!
- What will you do without me?
- What will I do without you?
- I still love you despite everything.
- We're in love. We're still over.