Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Stay away from boys - they trouble!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Falling in love again and again
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Getting Our Breath Back by Shawne Johnson
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Out My Mind, Just In Time" by Erykah Badu
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
It would be the soul who will feel inspired by it.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Won't let go of my dreams.
- Won't let go of my dreams.
- I am grateful. I stay grateful.
- I'm a libra. I'm so emotional.
- Made my peace, loving him forever.
- So easily seduced with his words.
- I'm falling for him. I'm foolish.
- He observes and still likes me.
- Wise men pursue when they're single.
- Mom, my best friend, truest confidant.
- One pet peeve, talking with hands.
- Can I get back my innocence?
- I am young but not naive.