Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Good Mother by Jann Arden
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right opportunity at the wrong time.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Slow down. Take a gap year.
My favorite story of all time is:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Fry Chronicles by Stephen Fry
Latest Memoir (of 367):
Signed the offer. Regretted it immediately.
- Signed the offer. Regretted it immediately.
- Note to self: resistance ain't futile.
- Someone, please, get my water wings.
- I'm losing seconds like my watch.
- Oh, Facebook, how I hate thee.
- Beleaguered, I capitulated to forced emigration.
- Not sure they'll notice I'm gone.
- Only 2381 kilometres to new life.
- Amazingly stubborn once mind made up.
- Dear Mom, Christmas sucks without you.
- I hope this year is better.
- My year of memoiring nearly over.
- My best quality is I'm self-deprecating.
- Might have chronic irritable brain syndrome.
- Mom would've been 60 on 12/12/12.