Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
When someone says, "That kind of thing only happens to you."
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Straight girl living in gay world.
- Straight girl living in gay world.
- Back injury makes my soul hurt.
- Laverne and Shirley, Milk and Pepsi.
- I was just having a moment.
- In two weeks it's me: "Mark-Two".
- Nephew said iee-yi-yi means something's wrong.
- Nephew asked why moon looked orange.
- Can no longer relate to adults.
- Hate things that smell like food.
- The homeless are nicer in Kentucky.
- Wished all days were snow days.
- My right eyelid never stopped twitching.
- Alarm clocks contain the word alarm.
- Jimmy Fallon makes it all better.
- Will always watch The Golden Girls.