LHallMember since November, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
The treadle Singer groaned BRUNNNNNNN, BRUNNNNNNN.
- The treadle Singer groaned BRUNNNNNNN, BRUNNNNNNN.
- The potatoes sailed across the room.
- She made a drop-dead peach pie.
- Damn it. I'm replicating her life!
- She put roses in my hair.
- Wicked stepmother. That sums it up.
- It's no mortal illness! Just beets!
- I told you so. Love, Mom.
- Worry lasts longer than you expect.
- Learned too much about the Bible.
- Seldom a Dull Moment
- First Memory