Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Release more of what you catch.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My child, as an adult.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The many magazines that grace my mail box.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Distractions, both minor and major.
In bed I like to read:
The Microbiology of the Inner Eyelid
My favorite story of all time is:
The Count of Monte Cristo
Right now, I'm reading:
Edit my profile
Latest Memoir (of 3487):
He's that other kind of mother.
- He's that other kind of mother.
- "Should" holds the promise of "did.".
- Only half-beating heart but full-grown melons.
- Actually know where NSA gets off.
- Won "Suburban Mom for a Day.".
- Yes Virginia, there's hail. No Marys.
- Allowed my attitude a little latitude.
- We are the they that's them.
- Pathology. Pathetic. Same roots. Different harvest.
- Jesus personally hawking Giorgio Armani cologne.
- Latest kitchen tool acquisition: Insulin syringe.
- Plays well. Doesn't play along well.
- Hates the mother that she disappointed.
- Stocking his shelves with retail philosophy.
- Warpath hides the trail of tears.