Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Release more of what you catch.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My child, as an adult.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The many magazines that grace my mail box.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Distractions, both minor and major.
In bed I like to read:
The Microbiology of the Inner Eyelid
My favorite story of all time is:
The Count of Monte Cristo
Right now, I'm reading:
Edit my profile
Latest Memoir (of 3448):
She'd better love this 0300 pie.
- She'd better love this 0300 pie.
- Blown away by Oklahoma's aerial footage.
- At sixteen read "Seventeen." Pretended eighteen.
- Held hostage by my child's trust.
- Would die happy just hearing "Mommy...".
- Motherhood: Eternal speed bump. Slow down.
- Yes, you CAN be too careful.
- Organizing reunion. Baiting herd with mice.
- Seems candy jar's outta Lithium again.
- My tiara throws off my stance.
- Yup. The list just got longer.
- He grabbed my ass. I smiled.
- Not even in a potter's field.
- Stretching my limits makes rebound resound.
- Reciprocity deserved but unwanted, becomes revenge.