L.A._RamseyMember since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Mom stole stuff; I gave up.
- Mom stole stuff; I gave up.
- A flawed mom's still a gem.
- I'll never understand why it happened.
- Dear Mom: Wish I knew you.
- It's not easy being your daughter.
- Life examined, addictive as any food.
- Heaven: Grandma's fried chicken and cornbread.
- Alas, Mom was a lousy cook!
- Born to imbibe: coffee, chocolate, cheese.
- Skinny slave seeks sweets, cheeses, savors.
- This is my breast; eat, daughter.
- Mom: Gatherer, preparer, and life-sustainer.
- Oven light, like a life forgotten.
- Food: yum, a lover, a terrorist.
- Being thin doesn't equal happy endings.