Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Run as fast as you can
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
A Place in the Woods by Helen Hoover - story about a couple from Chicago who pack up and move to the woods of Northern Minnesota - their trials and tribulations!
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Fretbook Logic, Game Change, Writers Guide to Creativity
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Soon to be Nothing
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 79):
Gun laws? Criminals get guns anyway.
- Gun laws? Criminals get guns anyway.
- Tell how you discover life daily.
- We cannot kill to demand freedom.
- Don't abandon hope or our troops.
- Bring them home & love them.
- War is everyday. Not just scandles.
- There is no mandate. Work together.
- Far left, far right=way far off.
- Don't run. Stay and stand strong.
- Red and Blue=Purple. Let's blend again.
- We the people means WE, people!
- Chocolate brings people together with smiles.
- Life's so short. Hug someone today.
- Starting now. January will come fast.
- Don't let politics ruin your patriotism.