KumoyMember since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Snows of Kilimanjaro
Right now, I'm reading:
Mahabharata by Jean Claude Carriere
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Mum's the word, mum's the world.
- Mum's the word, mum's the world.
- Love is a many splintered thing.
- Controls time, alters space, deletes us.
- Minimalise myself, maximise of myself everyday!
- Roses, butterflies, harmony in glittering GIF.
- Left your love behind. Found me.
- Finagle finick fry fast feast flush.
- In sixes, seventh heaven of delight.