Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Insanity and heartbreak.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Writers In Touch, Teen Ink, Writers Cafe
In bed I like to read:
Anything i can, even my own diary.
My favorite story of all time is:
I don't really have a favorite...but i really like "13 Reasons Why"
Right now, I'm reading:
Bossy Pants by Tina Fey, On Writing by Stephen King, and whatever free books i can cram onto my nook
Latest Memoir (of 81):
I'm all smiles, hiding the pain.
- I'm all smiles, hiding the pain.
- Got my pills, it's not enough.
- Everyone did so well, I failed.
- I will never be good enough.
- I'm dependant on the perscription bottles.
- One pill stable, two pills fixed.
- Weight falls off, still hate myself.
- He said Bipolar, down I fell.
- Writing about sex without pointless fear.
- Come to terms with inner deviant.
- Can anyone accept all of me?
- Will never be accepted for me.
- Bisexual. Alone because religous parents unaware.
- Mommy murdered us all with divorce.
- Three hours with mom, utterly depressed.