Kristi_JamesMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
The look on my husband's face.
My favorite story of all time is:
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Right now, I'm reading:
Eats, Shoots and Leaves - it appears to be necessary
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Another bird would have just crapped on me.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
My husband cooks and he cleans!
- My husband cooks and he cleans!
- Liked you better before I knew.
- Stop. Listen. Think. And then react.
- Countless mid-life crises. All socially acceptable.
- Corporate job, non-profit job, now what?
- Still searching for the answers.
- Compost yesterday Grow today Eat tomorrow.
- Candles are always more romantic.
- Mom can't cook, but can bake.
- Mom's casserole and milk - again.
- American pragmatist living with emotional Italians.
- Marriage is annual contract, renew wisely.
- Casseroles, Chicken Breasts, Cereal, now Gourmet.
- My secret, marry Italian who cooks.