Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Till I'm finished the last page.
My favorite story of all time is:
My personalized fairy tale of course.
Right now, I'm reading:
The baby whisper. Exciting new life:)
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Any famous publisher would do fine.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Embrace the things you can't change. Never give up on your dreams. You are special, kind and loved.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Never settled, always chasing a dream.
Latest Memoir (of 66):
People like to help, let them.
- People like to help, let them.
- Never easy losing your childhood hero.
- Wish your grandson had met you.
- Eating habits are learned, so behave.
- The world's constantly turning, hang on.
- Giving up will not help anyone.
- Help them before it's to late.
- New level of love and worry.
- Life won't let you plan it.
- He's Tasmanian devil meets energizer bunny.
- If you don't love it, leave.
- Party's over, now get to work.
- One leg in, one leg out.
- When weekdays trump weekends, that's success.
- Social media account clean up time:).