Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Till I'm finished the last page.
My favorite story of all time is:
My personalized fairy tale of course.
Right now, I'm reading:
The baby whisper. Exciting new life:)
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Any famous publisher would do fine.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Embrace the things you can't change. Never give up on your dreams. You are special, kind and loved.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Never settled, always chasing a dream.
Latest Memoir (of 50):
Gotta kiss to climb the ladder.
- Gotta kiss to climb the ladder.
- Love the company, then the job.
- Nothing wrong with starting at bottom.
- Don't let your degree define you.
- Mothers Day, reminder to say thanks.
- Baby asleep in your arms, bliss:).
- Blessed with life's greatest gift, enjoy.
- Toes in mouth, completely normal behaviour.
- Something active, educational and fun daily.
- It will all work out, right?
- Wrong path may be right path.
- Studying. Six Words? Favourite Procrastination Method:).
- Watching TV, wasting my life away.
- Sing & share, babies don't judge:).
- Sock on hand, hours of giggles.