Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Texting: it’s life’s play by play.
- Texting: it’s life’s play by play.
- Practicing resilience. More hardship to come.
- Ready to let go. Onward ho.
- You gonna kiss me or not?
- My grandpa always brought chewing gum.
- Solitary life. So over being alone.
- Family moved. No turkey for me.
- You never forget your first ...rejection.
- More goal oriented than success oriented.
- Sometimes I can see the future.
- Waiting for it to make sense.
- Autism sucks the joy from parenting.
- Dream big, but prepare for failure.
- As boyfriends go, not that great.
- How will I define myself now?