Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Something awkward. My life is too awkward.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Er, Ella Enchanted. I love it, guilty pleasure :)
Right now, I'm reading:
Enthusiasm by Polly Shullman...I've read it too many times!
Latest Memoir (of 65):
Why do I still like-like him?
- Why do I still like-like him?
- I am Rapunzel (minus the hair).
- Officially 19 and never been kissed.
- One kind word restored my hope.
- Reunited and it felt so good!
- He returned, I got second chance.
- That awkward moment when...well, you know.
- Breaking under shadows of broken minds.
- "D'ya want a kiss?" he asked.
- Crying enough to cause flash floods.
- Just trying to figure this out.
- Should get paid for being embarrassing.
- My mind thinks in six words.
- College is so much fucking better.
- Happiness is what I search for.