Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 26):
Loved; lost; cried; tried and survived.
- Loved; lost; cried; tried and survived.
- Love with intent is passion spent.
- The right to love is universal.
- Love is a tapestry of emotions.
- Broke my heart; not my spirit.
- He wanted me; I wanted more.
- Unconditional love; where can you be?
- He loved himself more than me.
- I was warned; I didn't listen.
- Cheating on me; he cheated himself.
- He was beautiful; on the outside.
- Still in love with the memory.
- My first love hurt the most.
- To him, I was a souvenir.
- The second time around; who knew?