KinderteacherMember since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 52):
1st-grade-student: "Ants have good line basics.".
- 1st-grade-student: "Ants have good line basics.".
- Head keeps thinking, won't start sleeping.
- Pregnant grocery shopping makes interesting cartload.
- Internal clock does not understand weekends.
- Tell boss your news before co-workers.
- New classroom= Christmas morning. What surprises!
- Work for college, mortgage, Uncle Sam.
- Teachers: parent, nurse, custodian, cheerleader, friend.
- Children are the future. I help!
- Students need someone to listen, believe.
- Was there past dinner with me.
- Expect nothing, yet hope for everything.
- It's not done!? There's always tomorrow.
- Be prompt, courteous, dependable, LISTEN. Succeed.
- Commuting is expensive; so is unemployment.