Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It's all uphill! Enjoy the journey....
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Feels Like The First Time
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Lily my little Pipsqueak who is writing up a storm and also addicted to 6 word memoirs
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The irony of it all!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Jezebel, Memorius, Brevity, Clive James.com, Yahoo, the Atlantic, Salon
In bed I like to read:
Magazines, books, cosmetic product enclosures, Sunday NYT
My favorite story of all time is:
A tie between Gone With the Wind and Siddhartha
Right now, I'm reading:
"The Moment" amd "Dinosaurs Divorce"
Latest Memoir (of 42):
The problem is not the problem.
- The problem is not the problem.
- High maintenance and I'm worth it!
- High maintenance and proud of it!
- You look the way you live..
- No one turns ANYTHING off anymore.
- Loved loving you, despite it all.
- Everyday with you is a party!
- Grass is greener on this planet.
- Relax, read a book, and shut-up!
- You right me when I'm wrong...
- A glass of wine, and thou.
- You die the way you live.
- That was the final disappointment, dear.
- "Everything we did was a celebration.".
- Grass IS greener on this side.