Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Anything, really, though I'm partial to horror novels and non-fiction dealing with the darker side of life.
My favorite story of all time is:
The original version of Billy Goats Gruff (gore and all) as read by my Grandpa. He did all the voices. It was the best story telling of my childhood.
Right now, I'm reading:
Dr. AC presents Horror 101: The A-List of Horror Films and Monster Movies Vol. 1 edited by Aaron Christensen
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Doing everything the hard way. It seems that I have to master the most difficult way to do something before I can move on to an easier way to do it. I look for short cuts and easier paths, but I almost always end up forging my own trail through the underbrush instead. Sometimes I at least think to bring a machete.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Not making enough money writing yet.
- Not making enough money writing yet.
- He taught me to throw strikes.
- I have a healthy food relationship.
- I never should have quit smoking.
- Mom forgot to teach me tact.
- I'm immune to Mom's craziness now.
- Wouldn't wish her on anyone else.
- My existence offends their delicate sensibilities.
- Here to have a good time.
- Like the color of your heart.
- I'm a fat girl belly dancing.
- Friday nights are for taco mac.
- My way is the hard way.
- Thought I needed you. Was mistaken.
- Love is the ultimate endurance test.