KielyMember since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 50):
Don't need another bite of pasta.
- Don't need another bite of pasta.
- Never got past grating the flour.
- But your fries always taste better.
- Talks to me. instead of around.
- Drug-dealing cigarette-smoking alcoholic meets the goodie-goodie.
- The cigarettes bother me. Not enough.
- Lost. Doesn't know I found him...
- Best friend. in love with me.
- I can't stand your northern accent.
- If noticed, I tend to exist.
- He works. Coffee shop.
- No drivers liscence.
Road less traveled?
- I get knocked down. Up again.
- No one notices the unclosing mouth.
- Or to have loved and lost?