Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Third Day - Mountain of God
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
NB THE CONTACT ME LINK IS NOT WORKING alternatively you can contact me on the link of my alterego butterflyxxx or at Khariscreativewritingpoetry@hotmail.com
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You're worthy of love and respect.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
So many books, so little time!
Love being Australian.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Kharis: devotionals, poetry and articles (my blog)
Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Women in Ministry blog
East of the web
In bed I like to read:
Psychology and Counselling
My favorite story of all time is:
Woman at the Well John 4 The Bible
Right now, I'm reading:
John Macarthur explains the book of Revelation: Because the Time is Near
Di Morrissey The Silent Country
Latest Memoir (of 955):
Your favourite perfume or aftershave aroma?
- Your favourite perfume or aftershave aroma?
- Appreciate your blessings and share them.
- Work for money. Volunteer for love.
- First to criticise, last to help.
- Love, the strongest of us all.
- Failure, the cloak success sometimes wears.
- "Peace and joy above your circumstances.".
- Heart footprints that shouldn't be mopped.
- Prudish reservations shattered under his gaze.
- Motherhood, best thing I ever did.
- Mothering four feet and sixteen paws.
- Sorry is the most conciliatory word.
- Past, lurking like a stray wolf.
- An aroma that triggers a memory?
- Beautiful and impossible are sometimes interchangable.