Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 32):
A workspace divided gets fired together.
- A workspace divided gets fired together.
- Haven't won the lottery, yet? Sucker!
- Choose the raise, not the bonus.
- Sign the card. Eat the cake.
- Make every personal day off count.
- Chairs can be excellent psychological weapons.
- Twenty-five years, still not the boss.
- Young people become old people fast.
- Closets are for servers, not skeletons.
- Learned where the bodies are buried.
- The truth is better than bullshit.
- Saints have more patience, they're dead!
- I'll do anything for health insurance.
- You can not satisfy the insane.