Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Home. In my head as I try and write lyrics and melodies.
In bed I like to read:
Don't read in bed
My favorite story of all time is:
"Bound for Glory" Woody Guthrie
Right now, I'm reading:
2 kids, no time for books.(that's 6 words!)
Latest Memoir (of 146):
I gotta stop thinking in sixes.
- I gotta stop thinking in sixes.
- I'm crippled by my own mortality.
- I can't keep up with myself.
- Never in step with marching band.
- I totally fell in love today.
- I'm a bore, and know it.
- Everything I have, came from nothing.
- I never smile when I'm alone.
- My past is one fat monkey.
- Leg up; leg down; even steven.
- Where in the world am I?
- Reality does not bite...it sucks!
- Self-actualization: the myth; self-awareness: the torture.
- My self-esteem is six feet under.
- I am consistently just above average.