Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Mr. Beller's Neighborhood
In bed I like to read:
Love letters from unavailable men.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Sun Also Rises
Right now, I'm reading:
Nancy Drew books. My goal was to reread the whole original set of 56. I only have 4 left!
Latest Memoir (of 76):
Remember to BCC, not CC. Oops!
- Remember to BCC, not CC. Oops!
- Best boss? Me, myself and I.
- Showed up to his wedding stoned.
- Missing him like a removed kidney.
- I thought we were puzzle pieces.
- Constantly seeking the coldest pillow spot.
- My heart and mind rarely align.
- This life isn't gonna live itself.
- Worked on Labor Day. #Holiday Fail.
- Worked 14 hours on Labor Day.
- Regrets, I have a few.....dozen.
- Listened to my instincts, did opposite.
- It's not you, it's me. Liar!
- Our doormen see all, say nothing.